This comes from Iowa Girl Eats. I stumble upon it and thought it would be perfect. If you are reading this and doing the cleanse I will be leaving out the 2 eggs but the rest will be perfect.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lime or lemon
- garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- 2 eggs
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups cauliflower rice
- 4oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small handful baby spinach
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Add avocado, lime or lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste to a small bowl then mash with a fork and set aside. Whisk eggs with salt and pepper in a small bowl then set aside.
- Heat a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in a 10″ skilletover medium heat. Add mushrooms then saute until they release their water. After the water has cooked off, season mushrooms with garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then saute until golden brown. Scoop into a bowl then set aside.
- Turn heat up to medium-high then add another drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to the skillet. Add cauliflower, season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then saute until crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes. Scoop cauliflower into your serving bowl then set aside.
- Turn heat back down to medium then add the mushrooms back into the skillet along with the green onions and baby spinach. Saute until spinach is barely wilted, 30 seconds, then add whisked eggs and scramble. Scoop mixture on top of sautéed cauliflower hash browns then top with mashed avocado and salsa.